Sign Up to Receive The VetLIVE Blog in Your Inbox!
Check Out Our Readers' Favorites
- Overheating in Dogs
- 10 Things a Great Vet Does Without Credit that You Never Know About
- Why do dogs eat grass?
- Separation Anxiety | Why Buffy (The Dog, Not The Vampire Slayer) Always Walks Backwards Through a Door
- Tripods: Does it hurt you more than it hurts them?
- Ask the Vet! | Choosing the Right Vet Emergency Hospital or Referral Practice for You and Your Pet
- Home Dog Boarding Site Rover.com Joins with VetLIVE
- Why is it hard to talk about fat pets?
- Euthanasias Gone Wrong: Just Mistakes or an Indicator of a Nationwide Illness?
- Aggression in Cats
About MeDr. Laci Schaible is a US trained veterinarian with over 15 years experience in small animal medicine and surgery. She writes for numerous pet publications and enjoys educating pet parents to be the best advocate possible for their pet on her company’s website, VetLIVE.com.
Dr. Laci's Google Profile+